Burkhardt and Dawson CPA's is a local firm located in Cherokee since 1967. The professional staff of Burkhardt and Dawson, CPA's consists of 2 partners and 6 accountants, includes 5 Certified Public Accountants.
Burkhardt & Dawson CPA's is built on a proud tradition of service, technical expertise, innovative thinking, and a strong committment to technology. Our staff's experience and academic credentials give our clients the depth of knowledge they want from their CPA firm, while our dedication to superior customer service offers the personal, one-on-one approach smaller firms are known for.
- Agricultural Industry
- Construction Companies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Rural Water Districts
- Health Care Centers
Our Mission and Core Values
While others many have long, complicated mission statements, at Burkhardt & Dawson, CPAs, we believe our mission is clear: We provide the highest quality long term professional services to our individual clients.
The responsive, personal attention we provide for each client, regardless how large or small, is key to our approach. Each member of our highly trained and experience staff works face-to-face with clients. This approach is centered on meeting your needs and helping you plan for your future success.
Our mission is to help our clients accomplish their goals by providing the highest quality accounting, tax and financial services. We understand that responsiveness and personal attention to every client are critical to our shared success. We continually strive to provide exceptional, industry specific service while promoting a work environment that is rewarding professionally and personally for all our employees.
To achive our mission and goals, everyone at Burkhardt & Dawson share the same values:
- Honesty and Integrity - Meet our professional responsibilities in an ethical and fair manner
- Quality - Provide services of the highest quaility to our clients that consistently exceed their expectations
- Professionalism and Knowledge - Ensure that our staff are continually learning & growing in their specialties
- Respect - Treat every individual with respect
- Culture - Maintain a work environment where our culture promotes the importance of work-life balance
- Community - Volunteer and support the communities in which we live, work and play - "Never forget to give back"